Thursday, August 20, 2009

The lake has disappeared! I can't can't see a thing past the end of my nose the fog is so thick here at Bosebuck Mountain Camps this morning. Most likely we're in for another scorcher today although yesterday we had a nice breeze off the lake. It makes if very difficult for me to be in the office doing paperwork when it's so nice outside. It never seems to rain at the right time.

The current temperature is 53 degrees with 99% relative humidity. No wind and as I stated earlier, fog, fog, fog. I'm confident the sun will burn this off and blue skies will be seen before long.

We have scheduled another book signing here at camp to be held this Saturday, August 22nd at 7PM. Robert J. Romano, Jr. will be here to meet & greet and sign copies of his newly released novel, "North of Easie". We will be serving Prime Rib or Swordfish for dinner at 5PM. Please call for a reservation no later than 9AM Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment