Sunday, August 29, 2010



I was finally able to scoot across the lake to the island and check on B9. As you can see from this picture he is alive and well. He has grown so fast I can't even believe it is the same little eaglet I held just a few short weeks ago. Mom & Dad are still close by for support and he took flight just after I snapped this photo.

Just as I was thinking it was time to pack up my shorts and short sleeve shirts, the weather has turned warm again. Right now it's 82 degrees with a nice breeze from the north, northeast.

Bear hunting season opens tomorrow and we are expecting our first group of hunters within the hour. Mike has been very busy preparing and everything seems to be in order.

Fall fishing reservations are filling very quickly, so please call ASAP if you are looking to catch that run up the river. It has been a fairly dry summer so the fish would certainly appreciate a couple days of nice rain to make the trip a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment