Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Honey I'm Home!

Yes, vacation is over and we have returned to camp refreshed and ready to go.  The weather could have been a little more welcoming; nothing but snow, wind and rain since we arrived.  I miss the warm sun and temps in the 80's & 90's we left behind.  But there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed and waking up in such beautiful country.

Of course the project list is well under way and if the weather will cooperate, a little painting is in order too. 

The fishermen are anxious to drop a line, but the ice has not yet given way so keep watching the webcams for up to the minute action.  Speaking of the webcams, it captured this shot just this morning of an eagle right here on the shore at camp.  The time stamp is wrong (computer software is not my friend) but thanks to Trish for sending me an email with this photo as the attachment to bring to my attention.  I just don't have the time to always be looking out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment