Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mike wants me to tell you that I'm finally warm with the heat we have been experiencing over the past few days, but actually 85 degrees is comfortable for me.  The lake has seen a lot of swimming action and I think one of the little girls here has started to develop gills as she has been in the water so much.

Ned, was out early this morning and again returned with another nice fish. The dock did not disappoint last night either.  Two nice salmon, a few missed opportunities and some chubs were hauled in by those who  paid attention to Mike's instruction. I think they are becoming believers in that a nice fish can be taken right off the dock.

John is actually here relaxing with his wife.  No hammer in his hand this trip.  They enjoyed a boat ride last evening after diner and John managed to catch a nice salmon.  I think he was just trying to impress his wife?

Shannon had the early shift today and saw two moose and nice buck on her drive in.  Much better than dealing with rush hour traffic don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment