Monday, June 28, 2010






Mike and I scooted out for a quick ride late yesterday afternoon and I spotted this mom with her chick. It's times like this that I would like to have had a zoom lens to capture the moment for all to see and share becuase this photo just doesn't do justice to scenery. We definitely do not want to intrude on their space. This is the first loon chick I have seen this season, but we have had several families of duck float by camp too.



The photography group was here this past weekend and thankfully the weather was much more cooperative this year than last. I should have a few photos to share with you in the next day or so. We are also discussing holding a photography "retreat" this fall to capture some of the beautiful foilage here in the western mountains of Maine. If you are interested in attending, send me an email. We are most likely looking at the middle to the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment